2009年12月1日火曜日

Misokatsu


I’ll introduce about Misokatsu. Misokatsu is one of the Nagoya foods. Not only eating in Aichi prefecture but also in other prefecture around Aichi prefecture.People usual eat fried pork with sauce. But for Nagoya people, it’s usual to eat fried pork with Miso because Miso is one of famous things in Nagoya.

It was by chance that the first owner of “YAba no Tonkatsu” saw that one person in restaurant ate fried pork with dipping in Doteni’s soup that is the regular food in Aichi. Then he started “Yaba no Tonkatsu” was the first store to serve MIsokatsu in 1947. This store is most famous Misokatsu store as people called “yabaton” now. There are many way to eat Misokatsu. You can eat with putting mustard, red pepper, putting it on rice. So, you can eat how you want. You should eat Misokatsu in “Yabaton

3 件のコメント:

  1. Miyamoto Munahi is better than Yabaton. I don't like Misokatsu because it's too oily for me. I think you like Miyamoto Munshi because you have same first name.

    返信削除
  2. The character is cute. I want to eat Misokatu in Yabaton!!!

    返信削除
  3. I like Misokatu. Your information is very good.

    返信削除